Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Soooooooooo Sore!

I worked out in my room yesterday using video's on FitTV.com and wow... I can't move.

I might try some yoga today to try and stretch out my painfully sore muscles!

I really need to get into a routine. I feel like I waste too much of my free time...

"No one has eer seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." 1 John 4:6

This week love has been all around me. I have heard/read 3 things on love in the last 3 days. Not romantic love, but instead about loving those around you. It is crazy how perfect of a time this comes. I have felt lacking in this area for some time. I am quick to judge and gossip and I take offense so easily. Not to mention I have been hurt by those close to me and haven't been forgiving. I think the key to happiness is to love. Complete, unconditional, everlasting love towards everyone and everything! No matter who they are (the guy who needs a friend, the girl you can't stand, the family member who deserted you) they deserve your love. From love we find forgiveness and compassion and in those we find peace.

2 comments:

  1. I have trouble with getting offended easily, too. I'm glad that I read this today :)

    ReplyDelete