Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away...

It has been raining here ALL WEEK! Whenever I wear my rain jack hood up I always think of Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales album cover!

So, I must have never used these muscles before in my ENTIRE life! I am still so sore that, even on day 2, it kills to walk... which proves a problem as walking is my main mode of transportaion around campus!

But I'm going to try and do the workout again!

Tomorrow is formal (!!) so I want to get in a workout before tomorrow...

I am wearing my classic LBD



with this necklace and earings I bought downtown earlier this week


here you can see what it looks like and bellow gives a better idea of the color!


I'm still iffy on what nail polish to wear...


Well now I need to finish this darn paper, work out, shower, and sleeeeeeep

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh Ellie-I miss that place :) Have fun at formal girl!! and War eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for your comment on my blog. Love that LBD and the jewelry--so classy and pretty. I hope you have a great night tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete