Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprevation."

Yet another late night (and to think it's still early in the 'late night' ahead)...

I sit here gripping my 3rd Venti Skinny Hazelnut Latte of the day... Is it healty? Probably not. But I just keep telling myself that these are only 2 weeks out of my ENTIRE life. That seems to be helping with the motivation to keep moving along.

I don't exactly remember the last time I had a full nights sleep... I think it was last Wednesday night... Wow that is really depressing to think about. Shesh. BUT I will be able to sleep in this Thursday because it is Dead Day before finals start! That is exciting...

Ben Harper and Citizen Cope will be performing in Auburn tomorrow for AU students to celebrate the end of classes and I am PUMPED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment