Monday, March 30, 2009

What-a-Weekend!

Fun but crazy weekend! I went out both Friday and Saturday night so when Sunday rolled around I slept like a baby!!

Saturday was parent's banquet so I got to see my lovely parents and was able to go grocery shopping! yay!



I am so excited that I have fresh fruit (strawberries and blueberries) and salad stuff (lettus and spinach) !!


This morning I woke up 2 hours early all on my own (aka no alarm clock)!! I was so happy! I was able to make myself some oatmeal w/ cranberries, 1/2 a banana, and almonds. I also made my Starbucks Breakfast Blend for the first time - so good!!



Then later I had a snack of my mini-bagel w/ whipped cream cheese and blueberry yogurt w/ fresh blueberries!


For lunch I had a turkey sandwhich with mustard and a salad with blueberries and almonds. I have never put blueberries in a salad before and I was pleasently surprised!


Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet but today I have been on a roll!


Right now I just need to find motivation to go to the gym... I have enough energy but apparently energy and motivation are 2 very different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment