Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waking Up Early

Day 1 of waking up early?


1/2 worked -- 1/2 didn't


I woke up in a frenzy thinking I had overslept and I jumped out of bed, my only motivation being to get to class on time.


Well when I looked at the clock I realized I had woken up 45 minutes early than needed. With this extra time I proceeded to drink my coffee while watching Regis and Kelly. A great way to start the morning!


So when I thought I was running late I opened a Nature's Valley Yogurt Bar because I thought I needed a quick breakfast. I decided after class to grab a yummy strawberry smoothie. If I could make my own I would in a heart beat! But being in a dorm leaves the kitchen appliences to a minimum.




Not the healtiest but I'm working on it... one step at a time.


And of course the most important part of the morning! Coffee! [Gevalia Costa Rica roast]





sorry for the poor picture quality. I had to use my cell phone while my camera charges!

1 comment:

  1. You don't even know how many of my mornings are like that. I love waking up early so I can leisurely get ready. I lived in the dorms for 2 years and it definitely sucked in the food department. Just wait until you have your own kitchen!!!

    And thanks for following my blog :) I just subscribed to yours.

    ReplyDelete