Friday, June 12, 2009

Roadtrippin'!

It's been about a week since I last posted, life has been crazycrazycrazy.

I took a road trip last Friday-Sunday to visit with my best college friends. The trip was supposed to take 3 hours... we missed an exit in Atlanta and our GPS took us a new way, a way that added an extra 2.5 hours to the trip!!

However, I didn't mind the 5 + hour drive. It was absolutely stunning! Mountains, farms, little quaint towns, lakes. It was the epitome of a seneic drive.

That Saturday we laid out by a friends pool for 5 hours... BAD IDEA. I was so BURNT and now I am peeling... grossssss. I decided to not wear sunscreen for some stupid reason. I seriously which I hadn't done that, peeling = disgusting.

BEFORE [at a Brave's game a few weeks ago]


AFTER [me 2 days ago, holding up the present I got my sister]

Crazy how different it is?!

I have basically been working non-stop since I've been back. I feel in a slight funk, I've only worked out once this week and I haven't done any yoga. I actually attempted to stretch earlier and it was painful. One thing I have been good about though is ab workouts. I have been doing ab stuff while watching tv at night! I'm really liking this concept, because its an easy way to atleast work some sort of exercise in at the end of the day.
I am supposed to be going out on a boat tomorrow and then going camping at night... but I think I might have to skip the boat for the sake of my skin. It really can't take much more right now.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment