Sunday, March 28, 2010

RIP Coffee Addiction



































Current Coffee :: Starbucks Christmas Blend

It has been almost 3 months since Christmas but I absolutely LOVE Starbucks Christmas blend. I bought it whole bean and grind it fresh at the beginning of the week in my Magic Bullet (I'm not sure if a Magic Bullet is even allowed in the dorms, but hey, I'm a rebel ;) )

The Christmas Blend has a slightly spicy taste along with a nuttiness which reminds me exactly of Christmas, without being overpowering.

About a month ago I went to the doctor and found out some HORRIBLE news.

I have to cut back on coffee!!!!!!!!!!

I about cried right there in the office but I held it together until after I left. I have fibrocystic breast disease (which sounds 10 times more scary than it is haha) but I have to cut out as much caffeine as possible. :(

So I decided to drink only one cup a day... I decided to give up all but one cup of coffee for Lent to help me along the way.

It's been an interesting journey going from 3 cups a day to 1. I have a much easier time sleeping at night which is a HUGE HUGE plus. However I find myself downing 5 Hour Energy shots when it comes to my long study nights.

-----------

Btw, I don't just drink coffee! I drink tea too! (all the time actually!)
That's why I'm completely in love with this giveaway!
Check it out! She's giving away a ton of Tazo teas and a french press!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the linkback and glad you like the french press tutorial :) and love your bloggiename, coffeechick!

    ReplyDelete